We are in Michigan
We arrived in Michigan September 1st, and are already enjoying things like sweet corn on the cob and blueberries. We have a tight schedule lined up for the first three weeks of September (see below). We have weekdays open in October, and the dates after October 22nd are still wide open for us to come visit, too.
Since we are staying in a basement apartment, cell phone reception is limited at best, and email is the best way to contact us. If you don’t have any of our email addresses, you can use the Contact Form here on our website to contact us.
- September 5: Cornerstone EPC missions, Brighton, Michigan
- September 6: Cornerstone EPC missions, Brighton, Michigan
- September 9: Red Cedar EFC missions, Williamston Michigan
- September 10: Red Cedar EFC church service, Williamson Michigan
- (September 14-18: Trip to Virginia for a niece’s wedding)
- September 20-24: Ward EPC missions conference
- October 1: Lake City EPC church service
- October 15: Cornerstone EPC church service (?)
- October 22: North Oaks EPC church service
Image courtesy of Pexels.