Wycliffe missionaries do not receive a guaranteed salary. Our income comes out of donations given by individuals and churches. Are you interested in investing in this work? You can do so in several ways:
- Give Online: Please see the page Wycliffe set up for us.
- Checks: Send a check to Wycliffe’s address below. Please include a separate note saying: “For Steve & Debbie Miller.”
- Bill Pay: Checks go to Wycliffe’s address below, but please include a note somewhere saying: “Steve & Debbie Miller.” That way it comes to us instead of the general account.
- Stocks, Mutual Funds, and other Securities: If you own securities and want to make gifts toward Bible translation, there are several options for you to give more at less cost, without incurring capital gains taxes. To donate securities, download this form and follow the instructions provided. For more information, email Wycliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-852-3633.
- Corporate Matching Giftsː Use Wycliffe’s online tool to find out if your employer will match your gift.
- Moreː For still more ways to give, such as the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), see Wycliffe’s Donate page.
Wycliffe staff is very friendly. Feel free to contact them about donation questions. Feel free to call them at 1-800-Wycliffe.
Legacy Planning: The Wycliffe Foundation can help you discover and implement a plan that fits your needs, values, goals, effectively impacting Bible translation efforts around the world.
Wycliffe’s address:Wycliffe Bible Translators P.O. box 628200 Orlando, FL 32862-8200
For other opportunities to give, go to Wycliffe’s website.